The Anton Krutz F-Style mandolin blends the Italian Masters traditions of violin making with the time-honored American Loar era design. Following the success of his arch-top classical guitars (purchased by Eric Clapton and Zach Brown) Anton combines Golden ratio geometry and precisely graduated arches to make the finest mandolin available to-date.
See Anton’s arch-top guitar played here: Zach Brown Band - Goodbye in Her Eyes
Entirely hand-carved from seasoned tone-woods.
Made entirely in our famous Kansas City workshop.
North American Maple back.
Canadian Spruce top.
Evo Gold frets.
Inlaid side marker dots.
2-Way adjustable truss rod.
Schaller grand tune tuners.
Adjustable Cumberland bridge.
Solid cast tailpiece.
D'Addario J74 strings.
- Golden ratio geometry inspired arching and graduations.
- Instead of binding, this mandolin features overhang and in-laid purfling. (A centuries-old tradition for any string instrument with an arch)
- Ground and resin oil varnish, all entirely hand-applied in the Master Italian tradition.
- Highly figured tone-woods, hand-selected after 20+ years of seasoning.
- Proprietary acoustic bracing for more power and enhancing structural integrity.